Dr. Harrison is far from the “stereotypical” Oral Surgeon that most people think of.
When you have a need for dental surgery, it’s not out of the ordinary to be nervous or have reservations. Anxiety can make this type of treatment (for many) a very trying experience. This is rarely the case with Dr. Harrison
His soothing personality and calming nature is what brings so many families back for his services.
Dr. Harrison‘s experience and education spans decades. Dedication and passion for his profession has made him the ” top choice” in dental surgeons by his peers.
- American Board of Dental Anesthesiology
- Member American Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member Rhode Island Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member Rhode Island Dental Association
- Member American Dental Association
- Instructor Trainer and Instructor, Advanced Cardiac Life Support / American Heart Association